Introduction to R
February 24, 2022
3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
CalendarDownload iCal File
This R tutorial will guide participants through common tasks in data science, such as importing, manipulating, and exporting data. It is designed to be accessible to people with no previous programming experience.
- work within the RStudio interface to run and save R code in a project
- understand basic R syntax to use functions and assign objects
- create and manipulate vectors and understand how R deals with missing data
- import spreadsheet-style data into R as a data frame
- extract portions of data from a data frame
- install and load packages
- transform and summarize data using dplyr
- export spreadsheet-style data
Registration for this training is closed.
Jan 19, 2022
Feb 17, 2022